Milkalyser technology provides inline analysis of progesterone concentration in milk. The use of progesterone analysis can provide a more reliable view of each cow’s ovulation cycle. A better understanding of this can ensure timely insemination and an increase chance of conception. As a result, the number of cows culled based on infertility could be reduced.
– a higher conception rate due to timelier insemination during oestrus
– an improvement in submission rates
– fewer cullings due to infertility
– an early detection of pregnancy or re-absorption of the embryo
– keeping fewer heifers as replacements
– by bringing the calving interval below 390 days, a net value of £150 per cow could be saved
To find out more about the benefits Milkalyser could bring to your farm, get in touch with our team.